Strangely, the menu also consists of fondue, raclette, and burgers. As it is among the busiest restaurants in Wengen, reservations are recommended. Relaxed apres spot with a big terrace and nice views on the run again to wengen. Easy to ski down from or get the train back to the centre.
- Small tables for romantic dates and large tables for groups and households.
- Relaxed apres spot with a large terrace and nice views on the run back to wengen.
- Wood-panelled or stone partitions provide a comfy ambiance throughout the building.
- Situated right within the coronary heart of the well-known climbing and skiing space of the Jungfrau region, the Edelweiss is a superb base for leisure holidays all yr spherical.
- Just the place to take pleasure in regional delights from the kitchen and the cellar in a relaxed environment.
- A family-friendly resort and restaurant that’s only a five-minute stroll from the village centre, in the lower part of Wengen.
The Wengen Bus Station and the Jungfrauregion Cable Car may be reached on foot in 5 minutes. Hotel Interlaken is the perfect accommodation for couples, families, solo travelers, and friends. Featuring massive rooms, mountain views, and a scrumptious buffet breakfast. The Alpenrose hotel is located in the calmer lower part of the village with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and the Lauterbrunnental valley.
Sunstar Lodge Wengen
Very good and cosy but a even by locals prices, this is a bit dear. I had the steak sandwich and it was scrumptious. Of course it’s not that low-cost however nothing in Switzerland is. Also customer service could be improved a little.
The Lauberhorn Startbar initially of the downhill-course is one other lively spot when the lifts are closing. In the resort village, The Hotel Brunner has an outdoor snowbar and the Figeller Snowbar in the course of the nursery slopes presents splendid views from deck chairs. Later, people move on to the Tanne Bar or Sina’s Pub.
Grocery Shops In Wengen
Wengen and Grindelwald have almost 30 mountain eating places between them, lots of which can be accessed by non-skiers using the train. At Kleine Scheidegg, The Restaurant Banhof is the large one, proper outdoors the station. Every night you will discover a varied number of seasonal dishes. The breakfast selection ranges from quite a few kinds of bread and an extensive selection of regional and national cheeses to recent fruit and attractive egg dishes.